The elements required to create a website are domain, hosting, and CMS (Content Management System).
You already know domain hosting and how to connect hosts to a domain. Now you will see the first step of creating a website “How to install WordPress on a domain.”
I hope you can purchase and connect your preferred domain hosting. So let’s start with how to install WordPress and make the website live.
Before, you need to know what WordPress is.
Hello, I’m Jisan Siam, a digital marketer. I will discuss TeleportHQ Lifetime Deal to save your valuable effort to secure your future.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System). Which creates all the scripts for free to build your website.
WordPress has two official websites:
Only WordPress.org is discussed here.
It is a free-for-all medium so far, which is mainly developed with PHP programming language. You can create any website using it.
It is a very safe and easy-to-use software for everyone. About 33% of websites worldwide are created using website CMS.
After installing it on the website, its interface is created using themes and plugins. In the next blog, I will tell you what “Theme and Plugin” is.
After installing WordPress on the website, you get the opportunity to use themes and plugins. So without delay, let’s see how to install WordPress on the domain very quickly.
By the way, you don’t need to hire a developer. You don’t need any code to install WordPress.
How to install the domain in WordPress?
To install WordPress on your domain, you must first log in to cPanel or the control panel. I hope you know how to access cPanel.
✅ Step-1: Type “WordPress” at the top of cPanel or scroll down to see “WordPress” or “WordPress Manager by Softacolous” written with the logo. Click on it.
✅ Step-2: In this step, you will see the list of all the websites which already have WordPress installed. If it’s brand new, you won’t see anything.
So click on “Install.”
✅ Step-3: This step is critical. If every section is not done well, your installation will face problems. So read carefully.
- First select your website’s protocol from “Choose Protocol” i.e. your website’s protocol Pre-fix; For example: https://, http://, https://www., http://www. Among these, you select “https://,” which is most secure and better.**
- Now select your domain from “Choose Domain,” on which you want to install WordPress.
- Leave the In Directory” box blank. Clicking on it will install WordPress there. For example, if “me” is given in In Directory, and the domain is selected as “akramhossain.com.” Then WordPress will be installed at “akramhossain.com/me.” Then WordPress will not be available on “akramhossain.com.”
- Now select the WordPress version. When you are installing WordPress, its performance might change. Then select the latest version. This is safe.
- Keep “Site Name” and “Site Description” as given. Later I will show you how to change them to your name or website name.
- The Admin Account tab is essential; here, you will give your website Username and Password. As a result, By-Default usernames and passwords are shown here, cut them and use your strong password. And use more robust usernames.
- Next, enter your active Email.
- Now scroll down, and you will detect the “Install” button. Click on it.
Boom! Your website will be installed in just 20-30 seconds. Hopefully, it’s installed now. Now you can access your website dashboard using the URL “https://example.com/wp-admin/.”
WordPress has been successfully installed on your website. Now, wait, a detailed blog on how to create a good quality website will be published very soon.
If you can install WordPress successfully. Then I hope you can do the rest of the work successfully if you face any problems. Then there is no reason to worry.
Because I am always ready to help with WordPress, wait. You will find the solution to your website problems on this website.
View more. click on